This game is a revival of the good old games 'Breakout' or 'Arkanoid' which we played in the 80`s. But this is a bit different from almost all other 'brickbreaker' games.
This game goes into depth.
Here you must destroy the bricks in a 3D room, like a squash court with a window at the front. But mostly with no floor ;-).
The aim of the game is to destroy all (transparent) bricks by hitting them with the ball or with a bullet. You lose a life if the last ball flys behind the paddle. You will reach the next level by destroying all (none solid) bricks. Some bricks must hit more often then 1x to be destroyed. Use the Paddle in x and z direction to avoid losing the ball.
The major challenge of this game is to handle the depth. A grid at the bottom, shadow of balls and/or light reflection (of the first two multi-) balls should help (indirectly) to handle the z-direction.
All you need is a dry finger and a little three-dimensional imagination.
• 120 level for long gaming fun
• Many helping (and some "frustrating") feautres, like extra-, multi-, fireball, levelwarp, shrink and grow paddle in x and z direction, fast and slow ball, windzones, shooting and a rebound floor
• Advanced pause (Score and balls of last solved level will automatically saved if you quit the application)
• Optional "rebound floor" at start of every level (better for beginners - on by default)
• 3D game
• 3D stereosound (depending on device)
• Customize quality for a better performance
• Customize sensitivity of the paddle for your device
• Hide "help grid" to get more bonus
• No ads
Break Three is a free trial software application from the Arcade subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Break Three (version 1.6.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Break Three since it was posted on our website on 2016-11-06.
The latest version is 1.6.7 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-04-02
Added an optional "rebound floor" at start of every level (good for beginners),Added randomly features at the end of every level (better for surviving),Little improvements